Monday 8 June 2020

BRAKING NEWS: MY CHURCH BUILDING IN KUMASI NEVER COLLASPED – REV. OBOFOUR.


REV. OBOFOUR

Big Chaca TV sighted some pictures and videos circulating on social media being a collapsed church building belonging to popular Ghanaian Pastor, Rev. Obofour. Attached to these pictures and videos are rumors that the church has collapsed and as to what happened, nobody knows. So many people have concluded that, the incident could be the end of the popular pastor, Rev. Obofour.

On the 7th June, 2020, Rev. Obofour has come out publicly to clear the air that, his church building never collapsed but it is a renovation that is currently ongoing. “My church building has not collapsed; I want to renovate all my buildings to a trade mark for APC (Anointed Palace Chapel). So I started in Achimota in Accra, so I used the restrictions on churches as an opportunity to renovate my building in Kumasi so whatever that is going on, on the internet is not true” (Rev. Obofour).

Watch the video below. 

           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers