Monday 8 June 2020

I CAN’T FIGHT KENNEDY AGYAPONG – REV. OBOFOUR.

HON. KEN AND OBOFOUR

The Hon. Member of Parliament for Assin Central Hon. Kennedy Agyapong on Net TV nowadays is exposing fake pastors. Due to this some of the Ghanaian Pastors has been exposed and the recent issue was between Hon. Kennedy Agyapong and Angel Obinim.

As a matter of fact, most of the Ghanaian Pastors are now afraid to beef with Hon. Kennedy Agyapong. When we talk of Ghanaian pastors, there is no way we can forget about Rev. Obofour (Founder and leader of APC).

READ ALSO

VIDEO: THE EC BOSS WILL DIE IF SHE CONTINUES TO DO 

THE NEW VOTERS REGISTER –

 KWABENA OWUSU ADJEI WARNS THE EC BOSS.

In a live video today, (8/6/2020) Rev. Obofour has come out to say that he can never fight Hon. Kennedy Agyapong and if Ghanaians may think he is afraid then he can boldly say he is Afraid and so what?

 “Hon. Kennedy Agyapong is like my Father, He is older enough to be my father so there is no way that I will ever disrespect him. Should in case I have ever made a mistake, he can be responsible to correct me off my mistakes so for those who think I am going to beef Hon. Kennedy Agyapong for you to comment on social media platforms, you have fail this time because it is not going to happen.” (Rev. Obofour).

 He ended by Saying; “God has really blessed Hon. Kennedy Agyapong and I am not the one to disrespect that blessing because there were kings before a king”.

 

Source Big Chaca TV.  

Watch the video below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers