Tuesday 30 June 2020

I DON’T HAVE A WOMB NANA YAA BREFO SHARED HER SAD STORY.

Nana Yaa Brefo
“If someone could say she is a woman, there is only one thing that identifies it as prove to testify that the person is woman and that thing is the Womb and I don’t have one.”

Nana Yaa Brefo formally of Multimedia (Adom TV) now in (ABN) angle breasting network has made it clear on live TV on the 29th June, 2020 on a program hosted by Captain Smart on Angel FM. According to Yaa the Doctors had to remove her womb to save her life and the reason is so emotional to her so whenever she talks of it, she cries.

Read also:

VIDEO - KECH ANDREWS IN TROUBLE AS A LADY CURSES HIM

“The Doctor had to remove my womb when I was given birth and because of some of the carelessness of some nurses I had to loss that baby too. I was in labour at the hospital and the doctor told the nurse to keep an eye on me because there were some complications during my pregnancy. I was wetting so the doctor told the nurse to check and call her when she sees that the water flowing from me has changed. I did not know anything about that water so I couldn’t notice it when it changed, so I waited until I saw the water has changed to green and the nurse couldn’t see it because of her carelessness”

So I was immediately taken to the theater for an immediate surgery and the doctor has to take off my womb and the reason was that, after my during my previous labour that is when I was given birth to Kofi, I had a surgery and the doctor sew my womb over and over so there are a whole lot of penetrations in my womb. So I lost my child and at the same time my womb.

 

Watch video below.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers