Wednesday 24 June 2020

Nana Adjei Sikapa Died Because of Pro. Obotan. - Bishop J.Y. Adu.

obotan and nana
Bishop Dr. J. Y Adu is the founder and leader of new Jerusalem Chapel which is based in Kumasi and Accra. Bishop J. Y Adu has popularly been known by his prophecies and also the healing power that he posses and even Popular musician Yaw Sarong was healed by by this same man of God.

According to Bishop Dr. J.Y. Adu, the late Nana Adjei Sikapa Of Peace FM in accra was admitted at his camp in Kumasi two years ago on  an illness which couldn't kill him.

"Nana Adjei Sikapa has been my friend since 1995 when we first met at GBC. Due to our friendship we have been communicating for long. So i was called one day on phone two years ago that Nana is to felling well and if i don't help he may die so i told his peoples around him to bring him to me. I was really preparing to meet him but he did not showed up so i travel to Takoradi. My Junior Pastor called me one day to inform me that, Nana Adjei Sikapa has arrived. So i told him to find a place in my house for him and i am coming back.

READ ALSO:
In fact when i returned i was very disappointed in him because, he had sit down till the very moment that he could died before coming back but i managed to comport my self and i started praying and and also prepared some herbal medicines for him."

In a nutshell, Bishop concluded by saying, "he became fit after some months and he came to church to offer thanks giving to the Most High God who has saved him, he promised to be a member of the Church and he was coming to church together with his wife."

READ ALSO:
"After he started his radio program, he came in contact with Pro. Obotan and the program and the program that they were doing were about men of God. They pronounced me as Occultist and was condemning the use of anointing oils which i used anointing oil to heal you so why do you condemn knowing that what Obotan is saying about me is not truth. So i tried calling Nana Adjei several times but he did not answer my phone calls, he refused to call me, he don't call my name on radio as his spiritual father again. He and his family stop coming to church because Pro. Obtan has tell them that i am not from God. So the Good i did to Nana Adjei turned bad to me"

"So just this year, i was called and i notice that he is not felling well again, He couldn't call me because of what he did to me. So her daughter called my daughter to inform her that the father is sick again. So she should plead with me to call Nana if not he can't call me. So i explained why he cant call me to my daughter and she came to understand why Nana Adjei can't come to me. So the next thing i heard was he is dead."

This is what  Bishop Said in an interview with RTV.

watch video below



       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers