Saturday 6 June 2020

I AM NOT THE ONE IN THE DUABO VIDEO – ACTOR KWAKU MANU

ACTOR KWAKU MANU

Renowned kumawood actor, Kwaku Manu has clear the air concerning the video which involves a certain name called Kwaku Manu chasing a married woman.

In a video which has been trending and circulating on social media, there is this man in this video pouring libation as a sign of curse (duabo) to Kwaku Manu for chasing his wife. When the video came out, a whole lot of peoples are complaining and talking about it thinking it was the Actor Kwaku Manu who was been cursed in the video.

You will also like to read

Lil Win apologises to former

 Cocobod CEO for defaming him

On Atesem show on Royal TV, Actor Kwaku Manu on phone and He voiced out that “I am not the one in that video but is because I am called Kwaku Manu and due to my job as an actor everybody taught it was me the man was referring to in the video”.

Watch the video bellow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers