Sunday 7 June 2020

STELLA DUGAN (ABA SEAL) LOSES ALL HER BELONGINGS TO FLOOD

An award-winning Ghanaian female gospel musician Stella Dugan (Aba Seal) has loses all belongings to flood at her residence in Ghana (Accra).

In an interview with Kofi TV, She was away for three (3) days and when she returned home to her surprise, her room was been flooded.

“I wanted to step in the water to pick up some things but when I step in, I released the water has been electrified so I had to call electrician for an assistance before I was able to pick up some stuffs and also to wipe away the water from my room”.

CLICK ON THE IMAGE















She continue by saying that she has to find a place and stay later that evening before coming back today (7/6/2020). So the question was what caused the flood? and she answered “because  I was not around I can actually tell what happen cause It rained a little and I think it may be a tab leakage”. She ended up by saying she thus not fell good for losing all belongings but God knows best so she has lifted all her burdens to the highest God. “I nearly died in American so I know what has happen now is a chapter and it will soon pass away

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers